Your Coins. Your Pools. Your way.
MultiMiner is a graphical application for crypto-coin mining on Windows, OS X and Linux. MultiMiner simplifies switching individual devices (GPUs, ASICs, FPGAs) inbetween crypto-currencies such spil Bitcoin and Litecoin.
MultiMiner uses the underlying mining engine (bfgminer) to detect available mining devices and then presents a user interface for selecting the coins you’d like to mine.
MultiMiner also offers several views, permitting you to display spil much or spil little information spil you like.
For fresh users, MultiMiner includes a Getting Embarked wizard that walks you through selecting an engine, a coin, a pool, and configuring MobileMiner.
MultiMiner will automatically download and install the latest version of bfgminer, making it elementary for the fresh user to get embarked.
You can then use the Configure Coins dialog to setup each coin that you would like to mine along with their pools, including support for blast balancing.
MultiMiner supports automatically mining the most profitable coins based on a set of configurable strategies. Profitability information is updated regularly from CoinChoose.com.
MultiMiner also supports features such spil relaunching crashed miners, beginning with Windows, minimizing to the notification area, and mining on startup.
You can also use the interface provided by MultiMiner to adjust advanced settings such spil API white-listing, disabling GPU mining, and automatically adjusting mining power based on the laptop’s idle time.
Eventually, MultiMiner supports MobileMiner, an open API with mobile apps for remotely monitoring and controlling your equipments.
By coming in your MobileMiner email address and application key te the Configure Settings dialog, you will be able to remotely monitor and control your equipments without having to open any firewalls or forward any ports.
You can download installers and zip files for Windows, OS X, Linux and Mono on the GitHub Releases pagina.
Depending on your OS and the mining devices you project on using you will need one or more of the following drivers / kernel extensions installed:
- Download and run the installer (.exe) opstopping at the above verbinding and go after instructions
The installer runs without needing admin rights and does not install to Program Files so spil not to be intrusive. However, if you choose you can use the zip opstopping:
- Download and samenvatting the .zip verkeersopstopping at the GitHub Releases pagina
- Launch MultiMiner.Win.exe to get embarked
OS X Installation
- Install Xquartz available here
- Install the latest version of Mono
- Download and samenvatting the .app.zip opstopping at the GitHub Releases pagina
- Launch MultiMiner.app to get commenced
MultiMiner will automatically download redistributable binaries of bfgminer from the xgminer-osx project.
Linux Installation (Debian-Based)
Install the latest version of Mono
Install your chosen mining engine
Download and samenvatting the .zip opstopping at the GitHub Releases pagina
Run MultiMiner.Win.exe using mono:
Generic Mono Installation
- Download and samenvatting the zip verkeersopstopping at the GitHub Releases pagina
- Install bfgminer. For OS X, you can find packages and for doing so here and instructions for using them here.
- Install X11. Under OS X you should install Xquartz available here.
- Install the latest version of Mono.
Run MultiMiner.Win.exe using mono:
The official forums for MultiMiner can be found here.
The source code is structured te such a way that it should be fairly effortless to use and re-use for other projects:
- MultiMiner.Xgminer is an assembly for controlling the bfgminer executable – e.g. launching and enumerating devices
- MultiMiner.Xgminer.Api assists te communicating with the underlying miner via the RPC API
- MultiMiner.Coinchoose.Api assists te consuming the cypto-currency information available at CoinChoose.com
- MultiMiner.MobileMiner.Api facilitates communicating with the MobileMiner Surplus API
- MultiMiner.Engine is an assembly that can be used to interact with all functionality found te MultiMiner, but without a UI – useful for creating front-ends for other OS’s
- MultiMiner.Win is the Windows Forms application
Source Code Example
This elementary example shows how to use MultiMiner.Xgminer.dll and MultiMiner.Xgminer.Api.dll to install bfgminer, iterate through available mining devices, and launch the miner.
Afterwards the bfgminer RPC API is used to output the miner hashrate for a minute before the mining process is stopped. You can attempt this code out yourself te the MultiMiner.Api.Example project.
To those who may be considering making donations: instead of BTC or LTC I’d very much welcome any sort of mining hardware. I’m not talking nasty equipments and I absolutely do not expect this. However, several bugs submitted by users have bot due to hardware setups that I could not reproduce myself, such spil FPGAs or having Ten devices te a single equipment.
So if you are thinking of donating but also have some old FPGA that isn’t doing much for you with the current Bitcoin difficulty, or some Erupters, or truly anything at all that would help mij test different hardware setups that would rock. It’s way lighter to fix issues when I can actually reproduce them myself so this is a very good way to give back.
Again this is not expected at all. The best thing you can do is let mij know the details of any errors you have so I can fix them for everyone.
Copyright (C) 2013 Nathanial Woolls
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to overeenkomst te the Software without limitation, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included ter all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “Spil IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY Kleintje, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. Te NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY Rechtsvordering, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER Ter AN Activity OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR Te CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS Ter THE SOFTWARE.