MultiMiner is a desktop application for crypto-coin mining and monitoring on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. MultiMiner simplifies switching individual devices (GPUs, ASICs, FPGAs) inbetween crypto-currencies such spil Bitcoin and Litecoin. MultiMiner uses the underlying mining engine (BFGMiner) to detect available mining hardware and then presents an intuitive screen for choosing the coins you’d like to mine.
End-to-end mining features
MultiMiner wasgoed designed from day-one to cater to both fresh miners and power users. From the Getting Embarked wizard to MultiMiner Remoting, you can be certain you’ve found the Bitcoin mining software to gezond your needs.
Ter fact, many of the more advanced features te MultiMiner require no configuration, such spil the automatic detection of Network Devices spil well spil the remote monitoring and control of MultiMiner equipments on your network – both from your PC and your smart-phone.
The Fresh User
- A Getting Commenced wizard means getting mining quickly
- A familiar, intuitive interface permits users to get up-to-speed
- Automatic updates make keeping MultiMiner and BFGMiner updated plain
- Notifications voorzichtig you of profitable coins to consider mining
The Power User
- Configurable strategies for automatically mining currencies
- A built te Stratum Proxy permits you to point other miners at MultiMiner
- Integration with online services means information on available coins is always up-to-date
- Rechtstreeks access to underlying mining engine arguments and API settings
The Coin Farmer
- Automatically detect, monitor, and control standalone miners on your network (such spil those from AntMiner, Avalon, and KnC)
- Remotely monitor, configure and control any MultiMiner equipment on your network
- Monitor all of your equipments at a glance on your mobile phone or browser using MobileMiner
- Install updates for MultiMiner and BFGMiner to all miners on your network with one click
It’s entirely brilliant. I think it’s the only viable GUI mining software, and the stats and the API implementation with current pricing and profitability is downright outstanding.
MultiMiner requires an installation of Mono to run on both Mac OS X and Linux, and requires an installation of Xquartz on Mac OS X. The only pre-requisite on Windows is version Three.Five of the .Netwerken Framework.
Click Here to download the latest version of MultiMiner.
Releases for MultiMiner are available both spil installers and zip files and are made available regularly on the GitHub Releases Pagina for MultiMiner.
Click Here for more details instructions for installing MultiMiner on Mac OS X and Linux.
Depending on your OS and the mining devices you project on using you will need one or more of the following drivers / kernel extensions installed:
Click Here to view and download the current source code at the official GitHub repo.
Spil an Open Source project, the source code for MultiMiner is publicly available and regularly updated. Scroll down to find out how you can help contribute to MultiMiner development.
Contribute to MultiMiner development
MultiMiner is an Open Source project with a permissive MIT license. Whether helping with features, bugs, or documentation, forking and contributing to MultiMiner is always welcome and encouraged.
The source code for MultiMiner is publicly available and regularly updated. You can download and compile the source code for MultiMiner using any of the following free devices:
MultiMiner source code
The source code for MultiMiner is structured te such a way that makes it effortless to use and re-use for other projects.
The source on GitHub also includes a ordinary example that illustrates the basic functionality such spil mining and monitoring mining progress.
MultiMiner resources on the web
Click Here to visit the kwestie tracker for MultiMiner.
Outstanding issues and requested features for MultiMiner can be tracked using the GitHub Issues Pagina.
Click Here to visit the online help for MultiMiner on Github.
The online help is a wonderful resource for Getting Commenced with MultiMiner spil well spil finding fresh Tips &, Tricks.
Click Here to visit the thread for MultiMiner on BitcoinTalk.
The thread on the BitcoinTalk forums remains a hub for MultiMiner and MobileMiner conversation te the Bitcoin community.